Saturday, June 25, 2011

Current Reads

The Nine Lives of Chloe King (The Fallen; The Stolen; The Chosen)Well, if you don't already know I'm an avid reader. Reading is a constant thing for me. I usually read 1 or 2 novels a week. I read not one but several books at time. Why you ask? Well, to keep things interesting. That and the amount of books available in the world. I just want to read them all. It's not possible but a person can dream. Books I want to give a heads up for is.


The Nine Lives of Chloe King by Liz Braswell
Radiant Shadows by Melissa Marr
Lord of the Flies by William Golding

posts for

I chose the The Nine Lives of Chloe King to read since it's now a TV show on ABC Family at 9pm on Tuesdays. Love the show. It has a nice Science Fiction feel to it. Radiant Shadows because of the connection to Wicked Lovely series. Melissa Marr has a compelling way of writing Paranormal Romance so I really enjoy reading her books. Lord of the Flies because I felt guilty I'm reading too much Fantasy/Fiction books but also I'm going to be reading Michael Grant's Science Fiction books in the Gone series. So, I've heard they have a no-adults-kids go wild element. As soon as I finish reading I'll post individual book review posts for them.

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...