Saturday, July 14, 2012

Lend this Book Blogger Clarity and Reason (The Blood & Light Vampires #4) by Rue Volley on BookLending.com

Clarity and Reason (Blood and Light Vampire Series)As a book blogger read and review books and must continually immerse myself in books and going through all types of blogs. In the past came across a book tour of Rue Volley to promote her books in a six-book series that have grown to realize these books are amazing! Right now have read all three except the latest Clarity and Reason and wondering if anyone would be so kind as to perhaps if they had it available to lend because you bought it? Would be extremely grateful! Have been spending money in books a lot lately and don't have any at this time for it.






Just want to read and review it already. The book having left me wanting more.
If you have an account on BookLending.com then please do lend it to me.




Of course, have some books myself you could check out. I'll definitely lend them to you on Kindle. And if you have Clarity and Reason (The Blood & Light Vampires #4) by Rue Volley do help me. 


These are some of the books that have up on my BookLending Page
Angelkiller (The Angelkiller Triad)The Vampire's Warden, a Paranormal Romance (Undead in Brown County #1)
Oil and Water (Blood and Light Vampire Series)
Oil & Water (The Blood & Light Vampires #3) by Rue Volley
Crown of Vengeance (Fires in Eden)The Brotherhood of Dwarves

My BookLending.com name: Cassandra H.

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...