Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Highlights of 2015 in Anime Released on Home Video in North America

While usually I will reserve doing this post on The Huge Anime Fan, I decided to go ahead and present all the anime purchased this 2015 here instead since I'm not returning to blogging on The Huge Anime Fan any time soon. With that here are the big highlights of anime purchases made this year.


1. Darker Than Black: Season 1 Premium Edition (Blu-ray)-Released by: FUNimation Entertainment   Price right now: $99.98 on Amazon.com



2. Devils and Realist DVD Complete Collection-Released by: Sentai Filmworks
Price right now: $24.87 on Amazon.com


Of all the anime purchases of this year, I have to say Darker Than Black was perhaps the most expensive coming around at $66.60. Understandable due to this being a release FUNimation Entertainment went back and scaled up to a more premium quality and collector's packaging. It was a pretty great release and I'm honestly happy FUNimation went back to celebrate and re-update this terrific anime.

Now Devils and Realist is one anime series finally somehow got released by Sentai Filmworks and for that they have my thanks because I was so sure this would never get released here in the United States. After all, it is quite known that anime getting releases from Japan to the USA can take years from licensing to actual release. So this was good, finally, seeing Devils and Realist brought out.

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...