Thursday, May 12, 2016

Latest in Blog Visiting: May 6-May 12, 2016

Check out!
The favorite blogs of the week and why their content made them the favorite of the week of May 6-May 12, 2016!

1. Me, My Shelf, and I blog: Imagine my surprise when I came across a character/author interview with Lauren Oliver, one of my new favorite Middle-Grade authors over at Me, My Shelf, and I. Having recently read and reviewed Liesl & Po this was wonderful, indeed.


Post Visited @ Me, My Shelf, and I-{Character Interview} The Great Goldini from The Screaming Statue by Lauren Oliver & H.C. Chester

Interestingly, Lauren Oliver has already begun a Middle-Grade series co-authored with H.C. Chester called Curiosity House.


2. The Mile Long Bookshelf blog: Amber writes a love letter to libraries. Probably my most favorite post from her book blog, among a few others.

Post Visited @ The Mile Long Bookshelf-A Love Letter to Libraries

3. Kim's Pensieve 2.0 blog: Kim talks about her visiting comic bookshops for Free Comic Book Day, an event I would love to take part in if only Roswell, GA had more comic bookshops. 

Post Visited @ Kim's Pensieve 2.0-Free Comic Book Day 2016 (FCBD)


4. The Reading Queen blog: Christina brings up an excellent point, most of us book lovers, have like no self-control when it comes to books and book buying. At least, I know I don't.

Post Visited @ The Reading Queen-Ten Books I Need To Read This Summer


5. LilyBloomBooks blog: I finally linked up to Tonyalee's Middle-Grade Madness event. The May link-up.


Post Visited @ LilyBloomBooks-Middle Grade Madness // May Link Up + #Giveaway


6. Geeky Reading blog: While I have wanted to read Citrus for a long time, this Geeky Reading review convinced me to definitely read some day. Too bad my to-read pile is overflowing.

Post Visited @ Geeky Reading-Manga Review: Citrus, Volume 2 by Saburouta


7.  BookLovers for Life blog: I also read a review for Dare to Take by Carly Phillips. Somehow the review made me realize this was not a book for me given how Lacey mentioned this is definitely not a story with utmost novelty and I don't like predictable or tropey. Therefore not something that can pique my interest and hey I have to be picky with the books I buy, after a while book buying adds up.

Post Visited @ BookLovers for Life-Release Day Review: Dare to Take by Carly Phillips

8. Music Knows No Bounds blog: Finally for something a little different. Sigh and double sigh. Despite my better intentions to break away from TK's music. I can't. As such as soon as I came across a Live Report of one of TK's concerts thanks to Polaris I was utterly giddy. 



Which is why I had to read her Live report. I heavily recommend it!

Post Visited @ Music Knows No Bounds-TK from Ling Tosite Sigure Live Report Tokyo (4/16)

You can also catch it here on Wordpress-TK from Ling Tosite Sigure Live Report Tokyo (4/16)



That was it. While my talking about these pieces may have been good and all make sure you check out the original write-ups over at the blogs.

Blog Archive

Blog Followers

Disclaimer

Blog Graphics: Pictures aren't owned by me that are found on this blog. Most of them can be found via Google/Bing! images or from author press releases and are in no way used for profit. Credit goes to them entirely.

Reviews: Are not given either positively/negatively based on compensation. Reviews are entirely out of speculative opinion. Put out for readers to ultimately make their decision on a book, movie, and or product. They are honest reviews based on opinion. And ultimately I would never falsify information or exaggerate, given I do not see a benefit in doing so.

Affiliate: The blog is monetized through Amazon's Affiliate Associates Program, The Book Depository's Affiliate Program, YesStyle's Affiliate Program, GoHastings Affiliate Program, and a few other programs best seen through the blog's ads. Every little purchase you make, makes, a huge difference to me as a blogger. Buying through the blog's links gives me a small percentage of commissions. I try exceptionally hard to make the links/ads as unintrusive as possible when viewed on the blog. If they are intrusive, I, do so apologize but still hope you can enjoy the actual written reviews.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...